Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's Wabbit Season..!! huh huh huh huh...

...
I had no idea.

As I believe everything I read on the innertubes, I now know that 56 years ago yesterday the Warner Bros. Pictures Inc. cartoon short "Rabbit Seasoning" debuted in theaters across the country.

Wow. Did clicking that link bring back a flood of memories. All of these Warner Bros. cartoons eventually became staple fare for every kid who grew up watching cartoons on Saturday mornings.







Image source: cnet dot news


I think I may have just screwed any possible productivity for the rest of my day.

Between NFL football, finding more Bugs and Daffy cartoons, and the last game at Yankee Stadium . . .hmmm, the missus will not be happy I am afraid...

I suppose I still better get the rest of the lawn mowed...


Hat tips to: languagehat and MetaFilter

...tom...
.

No comments: