Monday, July 11, 2011

Flaming hot..!!

...
Oh ...my ...gawd.

I have always been a fan of 'puffy' Cheetos. Or more correctly the Cheetos brand of cheese-flavored cornmeal snack. Keep your 'crunchy' Cheetos ...gimme that bag of 'puffy' Cheetos..!!

I also love the Cheetos Flamin' Hot Cheetos. But until recently I had only seen them in the 'crunchy' form.


Today my youngest daughter brought these into the house...





Woohoo..!!




.

Look at that golden puffy-yet-crunchy texture..!!

Look at that coating of Flamin' Hot goodness..!!


I am sure I will regret these ever came into my life . . .but for now I embrace them with all the gluttony of a pimply teenager scoring a prom date with the Homecoming queen ...OK, OK ...maybe not quite that much.


But I does have me a new snack food/junk food addiction..!!



...tom...

P.S. I do see, from the Cheetos page at Wikipedia, that they apparently have been around a while . . .but the first time we have seen them here..!!

2 comments:

...tom... said...

.
13751

Alex Diaz-Granados said...

I've bought those Flaming Hot Cheetos and I like them. I have to have a very cold Coca-Cola handy to wash them down with, though!