Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Coming home...

...

It hurts my heart, it tears my eyes, it makes my head ache trying to understand what it is all about.


All I really know is that too many have died. Too many on 9/11, too many in Iraq, too many in Afghanistan ...too many have died around the world.


Perhaps someday sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, husbands, wives, fathers, mothers ...perhaps someday we can all just live in peace and never have to battle the hatred of others.





Please see the rest of the photographs at: The Big Picture

Reading just a few of the comments there will demonstrate how divided we are on this war and the oh so many things wrapped up in it. We have a long way to go to find a common ground and some sort of national resolution and peace.



...tom...

My personal connection to death in Iraq.
My 9/11 related reviews found here

.

No comments: