Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The view from above...

...
It should be enough that I pimp it in my blog list here.

It should be enough that I have already featured it with a 'shout out post' when I first discovered it earlier this year.

It should be enough that it is one of my first 'read checks' every day.

It should be enough that you should already know about it...


But just in case you remain clueless . . ..


Earth From Above comes to NYC.

Wow.


Icebergs and an Adelie penguin, Adelie Land, Antarctica.



American cemetery north of Verdun, Meuse, France.



Elephants in the Okavango Delta, Botswana.


Looking now, at the draft of this post, I see the sample pics above capture none of the power or the intimacy of the photos at The Big Picture site.

.
.
.
So just trust me on this one.

Go look for yourself.

Now.

You can thank me later.


...tom...
.

1 comment:

Wormie said...

Oh Wow! Those are really amazing photos!!!