Thursday, November 13, 2008

...qui aime gribouiller...

...

... who likes to doodle ...

It is the tagline at her blog. Acroline's blog


I have no idea who she(?) is. She apparently is French or perhaps Swiss. The vast majority of the text on her blog is in French. But she is conversant enough to use a smattering of English. I found her stuff recently from clicking the 'Next Blog' button at the top of blogger site pages. A time-killing habit of mine...


Her pictures are the soul of her blog, of her. She 'likes to doodle' indeed.






Her pictures are of young girls, young ladies, women. Dreaming, thinking, being women. Thinking of clothes, and shopping, and life. They are whimsical, soft pastel watercolors(?) and they are absolutely wonderful.


I hope she knows that. I hope her talents and her dreams take her far in life.


Anyway. One more to share, I hope it is OK with her. And then do go check out her blog to brighten your own day...






...tom...
.

2 comments:

D.B. Echo said...

Google has a handy translator that may be of some assistance.

http://translate.google.com/

So, for example, that first entry translates as:

Geneva, instead of Molard, Wednesday October 29 2008, 10:14

The day began with a sudden awareness that all the little things without values that meet the bag of a girl form an integral part of his person ... (even the old Sugus, who could not join her companions bitumen on the travel because he was glued to the lining of the inside pocket).

The bad news is that it will take me may be put into question ... and I decide to jetter my teddy bear.

The good news is that I will surely take the opportunity to buy a new bag ...


Clear as day!

Wormie said...

Thanks for sharing! Her drawings are delightful!